Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Celine Bag

Ok, so Ive been spotting the The Celine bag on all the fashion blogs lately, and I must say Im LOVING them! They look so chic, and the size of the bags are very appealing to me, since I love large bags. Just like the Hermes' Birkin, this bag has been seen on many celebrities, From Kim K, Nicole Richie and even Oprah. The Celine bag is on my list of "Things to purchase when I get rich" LOL


Ive been searching the web, and it looks like these bags can run you anywhere between  $800 and $3,00 depending on the style. So, they'll cost you a nice chunk of change. Sites I've found Celine include:





 

2 comments:

  1. Celine bag is fabulous. I've been wanting one forever! Great post. http://www.palcameraswest.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine, we will wait for your next article so only. Thanks! CELINE SANGLE BUCKET BAG

    ReplyDelete